Young Professionals of Family Houston
We are a group of young professionals who are committed to improving the Greater Houston community through networking, fundraising and volunteering.
Why become a member?
Complimentary entry to events
Invitation to member only events
Reduced ticket price to Family Houston’s Pillars of Strength luncheon
Networking and development opportunities
Get involved in your community
Support Family Houston
Questions? Email us here.
To provide individuals and families with the counseling and guidance they need to strengthen themselves and their relationships.
To create a stronger community tomorrow by helping individuals and families find the strength to meet the challenges they face today.
- COMMITMENT – always being family and community focused
- INTEGRITY – operating honestly and ethically
- ACCOUNTABILITY – financial responsibility
- QUALITY – the pursuit of service, staff and environmental excellence through continuous performance improvement
- RESPECT – treating all persons with fairness, dignity and respect
- TEAMWORK – the effectiveness of working together
- PARTNERSHIP – working collaboratively with others
- DIVERSITY – the strength of individual differences
- AGILITY – our ability to adapt to changing environments