YOU CAN HELP
With your support, Family Houston can continue to provide the counseling and guidance individuals and families need to strengthen themselves and their relationships.
WAYS TO GIVE
- STOCK GIFT – Gifts of stock can potentially offer you a reduction in income taxes while also supporting Family Houston! To make a stock gift, please contact our Morgan Stanley representative Brenda Tolbert at Brenda.Tolbert@morganstanley.com or our CFO Daniel Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ANNUAL GIFT – Contribute to Family Houston’s Annual Giving Program.
- HONORARIUM AND MEMORIAL GIFTS – Make a donation in honor of or in memory of a loved one. Acknowledgement will be sent to the honoree or the honoree’s family.
- GIFTS FROM AN IRA – Through the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization and Job Creation Act of 2010, you may be able to make a tax-free charitable contribution to Family Houston. The act allows individuals 70½ and older to make direct gifts from their IRA account, up to $100,000. The rules that apply to an IRA gift are subject to change by the Internal Revenue Service.
- BEQUESTS (GIFTS THROUGH YOUR WILL) – Through your will, you can make a specific bequest to Family Houston or set aside a percentage of your estate as a charitable gift. Or, your will can direct that the remaining balance of your estate be set aside for a gift to benefit Family Houston.
Bequest Statement: “I give, devise, and bequeath to Family Houston, located at 4625 Lillian Street, Houston, Texas 77007 (Tax ID no. 74-1152613)
- (Cash Bequest) the sum of ________ dollars ($_______).
- (Stock Bequest) _______ shares of stock of _______________ Corporation.
- (Percentage of Estate) ______percent (____%) of my estate.
- (Residuary Bequest) the remainder of my estate.
I request this bequest be used by Family Houston for the following purpose: _________________________________.”
METHODS OF PAYMENT
ONLINE – Click below to donate through Network for Good.
MAIL – Download the donation form and send your check or credit card information to:
Family Houston, 4625 Lillian St, Houston, TX 77007
PHONE – Call 713-802-7868 to pay by credit card.
FAX – 713-868-2619
For a list of our supporters, please click here.
Family Houston is tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (Family Service Center of Houston and Harris County – EIN 74-1152613).