Family Houston is seeking a full time Manager of Donor Relations.
The Manager of Donor Relations will support the President & CEO and the Vice President of Development in engaging new and retained donors giving at a high level. The Manager will identify potential major gift donors and other target donor segments, and will develop strategies for stewarding each donor segment, including managing donor-focused events. The Manager will be part of the team that establishes strong donor pipelines and solicits major gifts, working collaboratively with agency leadership and the agency Board, and interfacing with donors.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University is required.
- Minimum three years fundraising experience with individuals.
- Proven ability to identify new prospects, build and maintain strong relationships with donors, and develop strategies for cultivation and stewardship.
- Identify, assess, and analyze specific areas of donor interest and level of potential engagement.
- Strong writing skills including proposal and report writing, as well as internal and external communications with attention to detail. Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of industry standards, current trends, and best practices.
- Ability to work independently while supporting the goals and initiatives of a collaborative fundraising team.
- Must have experience using Raiser’s Edge.
- Availability to work occasional nights and weekends to support events, committee meetings, etc.
- Time management, event management, organization, communication, relationship management, and collaboration skills required.
Qualified interested applicants may send their resume to: Family Houston; 4625 Lillian St., Houston, Texas 77007 or Email: email@example.com