Family Houston is seeking a full-time Senior Clinician/Clinician (Dependent on Licensure).
This position is responsible for the provision of quality, comprehensive, and well-integrated direct behavioral healthcare services for adults, youth and children in an outpatient counseling program. This includes both direct service (e.g., individual, couple and family therapy) and indirect services, including but not limited to documentation, public relations/marketing, and management of client caseload and assigned administrative duties. This position will require work in the community for in-person sessions 2-3 days a week.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Educational Psychology, Counseling, or other related field from an accredited College or University is required.
- Full Licensure as an LPC, LMFT, or LCSW preferred, but not required
- Minimum of one year of experience working in the field of counseling (Internship work will be considered)
- Experience and comfort working with children required (Play Therapy certification a plus)
- Strong documentation and time management skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation skills is required.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Ability and comfort seeing children in-person and through telehealth
Interested candidates may send their resume to HR.