Bilingual Senior Clinician
Family Houston is seeking a full-time Senior Clinician.
This position is responsible for the provision of quality, comprehensive, and well-integrated direct behavioral healthcare services for adults, youth and children in an outpatient counseling program. This includes both direct service (e.g., individual, couple and family therapy) and indirect services, including but not limited to documentation, public relations/marketing, and management of client caseload and assigned administrative duties. This position will require work in the community for in-person sessions 1-2 days a week.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Educational Psychology, Counseling, or other related field from an accredited College or University is required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is required in order to provide services to our Spanish speaking clientele.
- Full Licensure as an LPC, LMFT, or LCSW is required.
- Minimum of two years of experience working in the field of counseling (Internship work will be considered).
- Experience and comfort working with children required (Play Therapy certification a plus).
- Ability and comfort seeing children in-person and through telehealth.
- Strong documentation and time management skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation skills is required.
Interested candidates may send their resume to human resources.