Family Houston is seeking a full-time Bilingual Senior Clinician based in our central location.
This position is responsible for for the provision of quality, comprehensive, and well-integrated direct behavioral healthcare services for adults, youth and children in an outpatient counseling program.This includes both direct service (e.g., individual, couple and family therapy) and indirect services, including but not limited to documentation, public relations/marketing, and management of client caseload and assigned administrative duties.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, educational psychology, counseling, or other related field from an accredited College or University is required.
- Full Licensure as an LPC, LMFT, or LCSW required
- Minimum of two years of experience working in the field of counseling.
- Knowledge and expertise providing counseling services and working with children is necessary for this position. Play Therapy training is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English; fluent in written and verbal is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation skills is required.