Family Houston is seeking a full-time Financial Coach. This position will initially help to market the program and recruit participants by building relationships at various housing agencies and nonprofits across town. Financial coach may set up “Financial Fairs,” financial education presentations/workshops and outreach days to build clientele. Financial coach will provide both financial education and coaching to help low- and moderate-income clients set and achieve financial goals to reach financial stability and self-sufficiency. The Financial Coach will work with clients and assist them with signing up for SaverLife to increase their savings. Clients will be working with coach to manage their budget, increase savings, improve credit scores, obtain and manage assets through appropriate financial products, reduce or eliminate debt, and utilize other methods to build a strong financial future for themselves and their families.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University is required.
- Minimum of three years of experience
- Demonstrated competency in working with human service populations is required
- Identify and build relationships with key agencies for client referrals for financial coaching services
- Participate in external evaluation
- Bilingual – Fluent in English/Spanish, both verbal and written is required
- Flexible schedule with some evenings and weekends required
- Excellent interpersonal, written, oral and presentation skills is required
- Must have reliable transportation
Qualified applicants may send their resume to: Family Houston; 4625 Lillian St.; Houston, Texas 77007; Email: email@example.com