Young Professionals for Family Houston
Young Professionals for Family Houston is a group of young professionals who are committed to improving the Greater Houston community through networking, fundraising and volunteerism. Email us to get started with volunteering!
Do you have unique skills that might help our organization? Email us with a description of your abilities and we’ll see how we can work together!
Stay tuned for more networking and volunteer opportunities by following us on Facebook!
For companies and individuals interested in sponsoring the Young Professionals for Family Houston, please check out our sponsorship options.
To provide individuals and families with the counseling and guidance they need to strengthen themselves and their relationships.
To create a stronger community tomorrow by helping individuals and families find the strength to meet the challenges they face today.
- COMMITMENT – always being family and community focused
- INTEGRITY – operating honestly and ethically
- ACCOUNTABILITY – financial responsibility
- QUALITY – the pursuit of service, staff and environmental excellence through continuous performance improvement
- RESPECT – treating all persons with fairness, dignity and respect
- TEAMWORK – the effectiveness of working together
- PARTNERSHIP – working collaboratively with others
- DIVERSITY – the strength of individual differences
- AGILITY – our ability to adapt to changing environments