THRIVE Counselor/Case Manager:
Family Houston is seeking a full-time bilingual THRIVE Counselor/Case Manager to provide services in the United Way THRIVE Connection Program. This position will work in our Houston/Heights office location.
This position is responsible for client assessment, goal planning, emotional progress and well being, family functioning, and case management for United Way THRIVE Connection families seeking to achieve family financial stability. The Counselor/Case Manager will assist clients with goal planning and conduct regular goal reviews, provide counseling and emotional support, assist in connecting clients with available community resources, provide presentations and training, and develop and maintain inter-agency relationships.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or other related field from an accredited College or University is required.
- Licensure as a LMSW, LPC-I or LMFT-A is required.
- Minimum of two years of experience working in social services.
- Knowledge, expertise, and experience in the fields of counseling, social work, case management, financial education, mentoring, and other human services is required in order to successfully perform both the counselor and the case manager responsibilities.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English; fluent in written and verbal is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation skills is required.
Qualified interested applicants may send their resume to: Family Houston; 4625 Lillian St.; Houston, Texas 77007; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org