Family Houston is seeking a full-time IT & Facilities Help Desk Support staff to work in our Houston/Heights office.
This position is responsible for providing technical assistance and support for computer systems, hardware and software, respond to help desk requests in person, via email, and/or over the phone in a professional and timely manner. Other responsibilities include the setup and configuration of office equipment and furniture, audio/visual needs for meetings, and other IT equipment as necessary. Handle requisitions and track inventory for IT equipment and software, and solicit and record feedback from end users about computer usage and IT support. In addition, this position is responsible for the day to day operating efficiency of the facility.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent professional job-related experience is required.
- Must be able to install computer peripherals and configure software for users.
- Knowledge of Microsoft desktop applications including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in MS Office 365 and the related cloud environment.
- Must be proficient in trouble shooting user issues with hardware, software and communications.
- Experience with the day to day general office facilities maintenance is preferred.
- Reliable transportation is required. Occasional travel to other office locations within the greater Houston area.
Qualified interested applicants may send their resume to: Family Houston; 4625 Lillian St., Houston, Texas 77007 or Email: email@example.com