THE RESOURCES YOU NEED
Family Houston assists individuals and families who struggle with ongoing poverty, as well as those who suddenly find themselves in need. We can help you develop a plan to become more self-sufficient and:
- Resolve crisis situations
- Apply for benefits
- Locate transportation assistance
- Obtain dental and medical services
- Get legal assistance
- Arrange home care services
- Obtain utility assistance
- Establish support services for extended family
- Find food and housing
- Learn to manage your finances
- Obtain help for yourself or a loved one coping with HIV/AIDS
Learn more about benefits and support services on our online resources page.
For many Houston-area youth who are out of school, making the transition from age 15 to 24 into adulthood can be very difficult. Family Houston’s Young Adults on the Move program is designed to support and facilitate young adults’ transition to greater self-sufficiency.