Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving.
Our supporters raised $5,020 on Giving Tuesday to support mental health services for children.
A big thank you to these generous donors!
To provide individuals and families with the counseling and guidance they need to strengthen themselves and their relationships.
To create a stronger community tomorrow by helping individuals and families find the strength to meet the challenges they face today.
- COMMITMENT – always being family and community focused
- INTEGRITY – operating honestly and ethically
- ACCOUNTABILITY – financial responsibility
- QUALITY – the pursuit of service, staff and environmental excellence through continuous performance improvement
- RESPECT – treating all persons with fairness, dignity and respect
- TEAMWORK – the effectiveness of working together
- PARTNERSHIP – working collaboratively with others
- DIVERSITY – the strength of individual differences
- AGILITY – our ability to adapt to changing environments