Family Services of Greater Houston is seeking a full-time Financial Coach to work in our Houston/Heights Office 3 days per week and Waller County Office 2 days per week.
This position will provide both financial education and coaching to help low- and moderate-income clients set and achieve financial goals to reach financial stability and self-sufficiency. The Financial Coach will work with clients to manage their budget, increase savings, improve credit scores, obtain and manage assets through appropriate financial products, reduce or eliminate debt, and utilize other methods to build a strong financial future for themselves and their families.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University is required.
• Minimum of three years of experience in applicable financial and/or social services
• Demonstrated competency in working with human service populations is required
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, written, oral and presentation skills is required
• Must have reliable transportation
Qualified interested applicants may send their resume to: Family Services of Greater Houston; 4625 Lillian St.; Houston, Texas 77007; Email: email@example.com