Family Houston is seeking a full-time Director of Financial Stability to oversee our Financial Stability Services, which include financial and employment coaching and education. This position will be based in our Houston/Heights Office location.
This position is responsible for supervising our Financial Stability staff, monitoring program outputs and outcomes, community outreach, and the interagency coordination of Financial Stability services. In addition, this role will be required to travel to other service locations, and ensure that services provided meet donor requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University is required. Master’s degree in social work, psychology, business administration, management, or other related field is preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in social services.
- Minimum of three years of experience supervising direct service staff.
- Knowledge, expertise, and experience in the fields of social work, case management, financial education, mentoring, and other human services is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation skills is required.
Qualified interested applicants may send their resume to: Family Houston; 4625 Lillian St., Houston, Texas 77007 or Email: email@example.com