Family Houston is seeking a full-time Director of Case Management Services to work in our Houston/Heights office.
This position is responsible for overseeing the Case Management Program services, overall functioning of program service delivery, and ensuring compliance with funding sources and partnership agreements, and establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with other partnerships, organizations, schools, churches, and other providers in the community. In addition, this position is responsible for case management staff supervision, orientation, training, and monitoring program outputs and outcomes. This program includes linking clients to community resources (i.e. basic needs, housing, financial assistance, transportation services, medical and legal services, etc.). Our Case Managers work with and empower client/families to establish and accomplish goals, advocacy to under-served clients/families, assistance completing applications for benefits, and observing for signs of abuse and neglect and reporting to proper authorities as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University is required. Master’s degree in social work, psychology, business administration, management, or other related field is preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience supervising direct service staff.
- Minimum of five years of experience working in social services, specifically case management and outreach services.
- Experience with Disaster Case Management efforts and working with Emergency Response Committees is required to ensure preparedness in the event of a natural disaster.
- Knowledge, expertise, and experience in the fields of social work, case management, and community resources is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation skills is required.
- Proficient in MS Office and data management systems.
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to work flexible hours.
Qualified interested applicants may send their resume to: Family Houston; 4625 Lillian St., Houston, Texas 77007 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org