Bilingual Senior Clinician:
Family Houston is seeking a full-time licensed and bilingual Senior Clinician to provide individual and family counseling in the Houston community. The home office will be our Houston/Heights office.
- Minimum educational requirement is a Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or marriage and family therapy
- Licensure as a LCSW, LPC, or LMFT is required. Intern licensure does not qualify for this position. LCSW is preferred
- Bilingual – Fluent in English/Spanish, both verbal and written is required
- Proficiency in MS Word and Outlook is required
- Experience working with children and adolescents is a plus
Qualified interested applicants may send their resume to: Family Houston; 4625 Lillian St.; Houston, Texas 77007; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org