Bilingual Case Manager:
Family Houston is seeking a full-time bilingual Case Manager to work in our Waller County/Brookshire Office.
This position is responsible for the provision of quality, comprehensive and well-integrated case management services to diverse populations, such as individuals, families, elderly; families in financial crisis, undocumented, and individuals at-risk for homelessness.
Responsibilities include the provision of direct service with clients, in-home or otherwise, client’s service providers, client’s significant others and/or family members; as well as indirect services including, outreach, record documentation, management of client caseload, travel, client follow-up and other duties as assigned. All case managers will be cross-trained and required to work as a team. The position reports to the Director of Case Management Services.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in social or behavioral sciences
- Minimum of 2 years paid work experience within the field of social services.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) with written and verbal fluency in English and Spanish
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Must be knowledgeable about community resources and remain abreast of new and changing community resources
- Must have excellent time management skills and have the ability to multi-task in a rapid paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and data management systems
- Must have reliable transportation
Qualified interested applicants may send their resume to: Family Houston; 4625 Lillian St.; Houston, Texas 77007; or Email: email@example.com