SERVING HOUSTON FAMILIES SINCE 1904
Through our many programs and outreach services, Family Houston builds stronger families by teaching the life skills necessary to face financial, health, relationship and other critical challenges.
Our caring counselors, financial and employment coaches, and case managers help strengthen families – leading to a healthier, more stable community. Family Houston serves children, families, and adults. Our clients represent the diversity of the city, with a wide range of ages and ethnicities.
To provide individuals and families with the counseling and guidance they need to strengthen themselves and their relationships.
To create a stronger community tomorrow by helping individuals and families find the strength to meet the challenges they face today.
- COMMITMENT – always being family and community focused
- INTEGRITY – operating honestly and ethically
- ACCOUNTABILITY – financial responsibility
- QUALITY – the pursuit of service, staff and environmental excellence through continuous performance improvement
- RESPECT – treating all persons with fairness, dignity and respect
- TEAMWORK – the effectiveness of working together
- PARTNERSHIP – working collaboratively with others
- DIVERSITY – the strength of individual differences
- AGILITY – our ability to adapt to changing environments